Yoo Toobee DMCA Policy
Yoo Toobee allows users to download videos from You Tube website for free.
Users are asked to use our service download videos that do not contain copyrighted matieral.
By using Yoo Toobee users agree to abide by local and national copyright laws.
It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act. As with all legal notices, a copy of the notice may be sent to one or more third parties who may make it available to the public.
Yoo Toobee is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA").
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Yoo Toobee or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material
are returned through our service and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details
the information listed in the following section.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our
site that is infringing on your copyrights.
We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
To expedite our ability to process your request, the following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including the URL
under which the material appears on our website.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained
of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury,
that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Include the following statements:
- "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
You hereby acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all the of the requirements set forth above, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Send the infringement by email
. Please allow up to 10 bussines dates for an email response.
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request
and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
YouTube logo is a trademark of YouTube.com. Yoo Toobee is not
affiliate with YouTube.com or any other website.
© 2010 - 2011